My photo
I am a writer of novels, plays and film scripts. I live in Manchester England with my partner Andy and our teenage son Jack. Andy and I started my Newsletter Raw Meat and began publishing with Rawprintz in 1999 to showcase my work. Some of you may be confused by my continual references to Ziggy, that’s my wheelchair! Both Andy and I are writers. I’ve recently lost my sight – hence the continual reference to my being confused! Thanks for visiting.

My Comrades...

19.2.12

The Reluctant Vampire - Conclusion

STOP PRESS

If you enjoyed reading The Reluctant Vampire, I was considering several other things I might follow it with… but would like you, as my readers to make the ultimate decision. Here are the alternatives – I was thinking of following the vampire with…

1. Another early novel.

2. Dry Rot – A black tale of Catholicism and decay set in Old Trafford.

3. Catching The Light – My short Fairy Tale based on the life of Oscar Wilde.

4. Killing Time – My ambitious novel about Jack the Ripper, an alternative psychic medium and Oscar Wilde… called by a friend Sensational!

5. The Light Fantastic – I’ve already started a novel which involves chapters written by my own readers… You can read it on this blog and take it further as you choose!

Please leave your choice in my comments box. Many thanks! Nic
By the way,
The Reluctant Vampire will shortly be available as an E-book, which you can order from Rawprintz Manchester..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting please leave a comment.