My photo
I am a writer of novels, plays and film scripts. I live in Manchester England with my partner Andy and our teenage son Jack. Andy and I started my Newsletter Raw Meat and began publishing with Rawprintz in 1999 to showcase my work. Some of you may be confused by my continual references to Ziggy, that’s my wheelchair! Both Andy and I are writers. I’ve recently lost my sight – hence the continual reference to my being confused! Thanks for visiting.

My Comrades...

16.6.12

A Dream...


Here is another dream:
I kept a large cage with a few budgies in it. It was such a large cage I could go right inside. I was responsible for feeding the birds one of which was yellow, it was like a budgie I used to have called Gabriel.
As I stood inside the cage more and more budgies appeared out of nowhere and kept on coming so that I was surrounded by those idiots pecking at me. I can still feel those little feathered bodies crowding around me, pressing in and filling my lungs with feathers so that I found it difficult to breathe. It was such a horrible feeling that I never want to set eyes on those budgies again as long as I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting please leave a comment.